Denon has been making some of the best receivers in the market, such as this Denon AVR s540bt. Each upgrade comes with more impressive features that compete with other high-end receivers from other manufacturers.
The Denon AVR s540bt is a 5.2 receiver, one of the best the company has ever produced. On Amazon, it is currently going for $349, which is a little pricey.
This Denon AVR s540bt review studies this receiver in detail and will help you decide if you want to spend money on this Denon AVR receiver or not.
- Compatible with Alexa, Siri and...
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA...
- YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC AT YOUR...
- OUR EASY ON SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT...
- FOUR QUICK SELECT BUTTONS ON THE...
Last update on 2023-12-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Dimensions (W x H x D) – 17.1 x 6.0 x 12.6″ / 43.4 x 15.2 x 32.0 cm
- Weight – 16.8 lb / 7.6 kg
- Channels – 5.2
- Power Output per Channel – 2-Channel Driven:
- 70 W at 8 Ohms / 20 Hz to 20 kHz / 0.08% THD
90 W at 6 Ohms / 1 kHz / 0.7% THD
140 W at 6 Ohms / 1 kHz / 10% THD
- Frequency Response – 10 Hz to 100 kHz +1/-3 dB (Direct Mode)
- Speaker Impedance – 6 to 16 Ohms
- Rear A/V Inputs – 5 x HDMI
2 x RCA Composite
2 x Stereo RCA
2 x Optical TOSLINK
1 x Digital Coaxial
- Rear A/V Outputs – 1 x HDMI
1 x RCA Composite
2 x RCA Subwoofer Pre-Out
- Front I/O – 1 x 1/4″ / 6.35 mm Headphone Output
1 x USB Type-A
1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm Setup Mic Input
- Input Impedance – Line: 47 Kilohms
- Input Sensitivity – Line: 200 mV
- Signal to Noise Ratio – 98 dB
- Bluetooth – 3.0 + EDR
- Bluetooth Profiles – A2DP 1.2, AVRCP 1.5
- Supported Audio Codecs – AAC, SBC
- Bluetooth Range – 32.8′ / 10 m
- Tuner Type – AM, FM
- Radio Frequencies – FM: 87.5 to 107.9 MHz
AM: 520 to 1710 kHz
- Sensitivity – AM Effective: 18 µV
FM Effective: 1.2 µV / 12.8 dBf
FM Mono at 50 dB: 2.8 µV / 20.2 dBf
- AC Input Power – 120 VAC, 60 Hz
If you want the perfect surround sound experience, then this Denon AVR-s540bt is your best bet. This Denon AVR s540bt Bluetooth has five channel speakers that are compatible with any 5.1 home theater adding realism to the sound produced. This Denon receiver is also compatible with smart TVs and has a remote control to make it easy for you.
If you misplace the remote control, you can use the Denon s540bt mobile app, where you can adjust the volume, switch between audio sources, or turn the system on and off.
The Denon AVR s540bt comes with a microphone that allows you to make the best of your system, depending on the room. You can change the audio settings or fix any flows, automatically adjusting the volume to balance the sound.
This home theatre receiver will give you high-quality 4k videos and provide great brightness and contrast. The Denon AVR s540bt receiver is also compatible with Dolby vision if you want to take the viewing experience a notch higher.
This AVR s540bt has a USB port at the front where you can connect compatible devices in various formats. This AVR-s540bt home audio receiver also has a compressed audio restorer that allows you to enjoy any digital file format without compromising the sound quality.
Checkout some amazing Denon turntable and vibe with it!!1
- The calibration system is easy to use
- Has built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- Offers various customization options
- Very sleek and stylish
- It struggles when used in a large room
yamaha rx v385 vs Denon AVR s540bt
|Denon AVR||Yamaha RX|
|Bluetooth||3.0 + EDR||2.1 + EDR|
|Supported audio codecs||AAC, SBC||SBC|
|Speaker connectors||5x Spring clip pairs||5x Binding post pairs|
|Subwoofer pre-out||2 x RCA||1 X RCA|
- Both are compatible with Dolby TrueHD
- They have HDMI CEC
- Their tuner types are the same (AM, FM)
This Denon AVR s540bt Bluetooth pairing has some of the best features I have ever seen in any receiver. Sure, a more expensive one could sound better, but this Denon AVR s540bt r hits all the right spots.
I would buy this AVRs540bt all over again.