Bose is widely known for creating the best well-built and sleek-looking soundbars in the market, such as this Bose solo soundbar series ii. Though the sonic talents on this Bose solo soundbar series ii are a little modest, it has several features that make it an easy pick.
On Amazon, this Bose solo soundbar series 2 is currently going for $188, which I find quite reasonable.
This Bose solo soundbar series ii review will show you the various qualities of the Bose solo series 2 soundbar and if it is worth your money.
Specifications Of Bose Solo Soundbar Series II
- Soundbar: 2.8″ H x 21.6″ W x 3.4″ D (3.7 lbs)
- Remote: 4.1″ H x 1.6″ W x 0.5″ D (4.9 oz)
- Wall bracket (wall side): 1.6″ H x 5.1″ W x 0.2″ D (1.6 oz)
- Wall bracket (bracket side): 1.5″ H x 6.7″ W x 0.6″ D (3.2 oz)
- Inputs/outputs – Optical
- Analog (3.5 mm)
- Bluetooth range: 30 ft (9 m)
- Nominal Voltage – AC 120/230 V
- Frequency Required – 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational – 50 Watt
- Power Source – AC power adapter
- Easy-To-Use And Compact Soundbar....
- Designed For Voice Clarity. In...
- More Music — Bluetooth Soundbar....
- One connection to your TV
- Basic remote and wall bracket...
Last update on 2023-02-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Performance Of Bose Solo Soundbar Series II
When it comes to design, the Bose solo soundbar ii is undefeated. This Bluetooth soundbar has the kind of built that would fit into any interior, and it can make your space look much classier than it was.
The Bose solo TV speaker is the perfect boost for your TV speakers, which seem to get slimmer with the TVs. It may not make your house turn into a movie theatre, but it will definitely take movie night to a whole new level.
Setting up this Bose soundbar for TV does not need a tech geek. Anyone can get it working, as the installation process is straightforward. Just connect the optical audio cable to the TV and the power cable to the power socket, and you’re good to go.
Having a remote to control your devices has to be the best thing ever because you won’t have to go all the way to where it is when you want to change a setting. The Bose solo series 2 makes it possible to operate it from the comfort of your couch through the remote.
Apart from the optical cable, the Bose soundbar solo offers other connectivity options, such as Bluetooth. You can connect to your TV via bluetooth or your phone or tablet and use the soundbar as a speaker.
The sturdy build of this Bose soundbar solo 2 is among the many things I appreciate. It is so solid and durable that the manufacturer suggests putting your TV on top of the soundbar. However, it is advised that your TV be no more than 42 inches or 18kgs. This is not a must, though; you can place it wherever you want.
However, one disappointing thing about this Bose Bluetooth soundbar is the lack of sound adjustment features that limit your experience. The soundbar already sounds good straight out of the box, but it would be nice if one could tweak it to their liking.
- The sound is sharp and crisp
- Easy to set up and use
- It has an elegant, sleek design
- It has a compact size
- It does not allow HDMI connectivity
- Bose solo soundbar series ii vs. solo 5
Bose solo soundbar series ii vs solo 5 Differences;
|Bose Solo Series ii||Bose Solo 5|
|Audio Output Channels||2.1||2.0|
|Soundbase||Has one||Does not have one|
|Power Consumption||P <50||<30|
Similarities Of Bose Solo Soundbar Series II
- Support both wired and wireless connectivity
- They do not allow HDMI connectivity
- Both do not have a subwoofer included.
- They are remote controlled
In Bose solo soundbar series 2 review, I found the Bose solo soundbar to be quite decent compared to most Bluetooth sound bars. It is not perfect but if you want better sound quality than your TV speakers, this Bose soundbar is a good fit.
However, while making this Bose solo series 2 soundbar review, I found that despite this Bose solo being a modest option, there are other models out there that do way better for less such as the Zvox Z-Base 420. However, no other beats the sleek design of the Bose soundbar series 2.
Know more about other related products.